Re: [deprecated list] [Fwd: Re: Problem installation svn 1523]

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:24:31 +0200)

> Jerome Duriez napsal(a):
> > Hello Vaclav, here is my answer I sent to the whole list. Because it
> > waits for moderator approval (and because I'm a bit in a hurry) I
> > afford me to send it to you in private (because also you seem to be
> > the one that could help me, thanks a lot).
> OMG, why are you sending 250kb log? (message limit is 40kb). Try the
> same thing without distcc (CXX=g++, or even better CXX=g++-4.3). Distcc
> runs g++ on different machines without checking they are at some
> particular version. That version of g++ that happens to be called by g++
> (the default one) will be used.

this is my bet also - the problem is because of distcc. You need to
talk with each person that has a computer which you are using with
distcc and compare your g++ versions.

simpler to not use distcc. But maybe Bruno has the same version as you?
I have 4.3.1, we might help each other here.