Re: [deprecated list] what does "unb_force" mean in the record file of CohesiveTriaxialTest?

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:14:50 +0200)

> Also, don't hesitate to include aditional comments in the code and
> commit it when you think something is missing.

Xsx cannot commit anything yet, because he doesn't have write-access
to our SVN repository!

Xsx, but nothing prevents you from getting this access :) You only
need to register on berlios and tell me your berlios login name.
So I will add you to the project. Then you will read

  http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_subversion_tutorial

to learn how to commit.

Then everyone will enjoy your work, and if you screw something up -
don't worry - you can always commit a fix, because SVN remembers all
history of changes :)

The same applies to Nurul in fact :) We don't want to lost your work.