Re: what does "unb_force" mean in the record file of CohesiveTriaxialTest?

Please, xsx, check the code and documentation first. Sometimes, you will
find what you need.

http://yade.berlios.de/doxygen/html/index.html

Go to "class members" and look for UnbalancedForce, click it, you will
find the class it belongs to, and following details :

Real 	UnbalancedForce
<http://yade.berlios.de/doxygen/html/df/de2/classTriaxialCompressionEngine.html#dc56eba2c1ead52ed16d89d3e29cfe66>

	Max ratio of resultant forces on mean contact force.

Also, don't hesitate to include aditional comments in the code and
commit it when you think something is missing.

Thank you

Bruno

Protosssword a écrit :
> Hi,
> I've just got WallStresses file from CohesiveTriaxialTest. There's a
> column called unb_force, what does this column mean?
> Thank you!
>

> xsx

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43