Simulation with CohesiveTriaxialTest

Hi
I installed yade-1393 and want to do a simulation with CohesiveTriaxialTest Module.But I find a problem: simulation can't move on when the isocompression almost finish. The packs seems can't reached equilibrium--the computing steps keeping increasing, it takes much more time than TriaxialTest simulation . Does CohesiveTriaxialTest need more steps or time to reach equilibrium than TriaxialTest?
Is it possible to run yade in a debug mode? or compile/debug it in another IDE such as KDevelop?I think it's better for debugging/developing new module.
Thank you!

Regards
Zhang Lin

Follow ups