Re: Fabric Data

(Previous one was only sent to mohammad)

Hello. All that you are intersted in seems to be stored
- either in the "interactionGeometry" (which could be of SphereContactGeometry type for example, see : pkg/dem/DataClass/InteractionGeometry/SphereContactGeometry.hpp) - or in the "interactionPhysics"(which could be of "ElasticContactInteraction" type, see : pkg/dem/DataClass/InteractionPhysics/ElasticContactInteraction.hpp) So what you have to do is to create your own Engine which will loop over all the interactions (like that : InteractionContainer::iterator ii = ncb->transientInteractions->begin(); InteractionContainer::iterator iiEnd = ncb->transientInteractions->end();
   for(  ; ii!=iiEnd ; ++ii ) {
)
and will store in output files the things you need (see for example all Engines "...Recorder")

Jerome

mohammad islam a écrit :
Hi All,
I want to extract Fabric Data (like, particle to particle conatct information,contact normal,contact force,tangential force etc) in such a way that in certain step or in certain axial strain I will get data as follows step contact ... 2000 1 2 1 7
      1   9
      1   12
.
.
.
At present condintion i am getting data as follows (in certain step level data for strain or stress) step s1 s2 s3 e1 e2 e3...
2000
2100
But I want to see particulate information in every step or in certain axail strain level.So that after extraction data I can plot polar diagram or rose diagram,that is next step case so that I can study the distribution of contacts orientation or anything in particulate level. Can anybody give me idea to extract Fabric data? Regards,
Mohammad Nurul Islam