About the easiest method to obtain the contact force of each particle?

Hi, all:

I need to write a small routine so that the contact force of each particle can be checked from which I would like to accurately judge its value, if the contact force of one particle is (or close) zero, I should mark it as "quick" condition, suppose all particles are in the fluid. Which list should I look into? The ElasticContactLaw seems to loop over the contact but not for each particle.

Thanks in advance!

Feng Chen
Graduate Student
223 Perkins Hall
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 37996
http://fchen3.googlepages.com/home

Follow ups