Re: Time Series Forcing implementation in python

Yes, the force is different at each time step.  The time step between
each force reading varies from about 0.5 seconds to 3 seconds.  The
forces do no follow a trend over time, but they are normally
distributed.  Please let me know if you need any other information about
the data.  I appreciate your assistance.
If the force is different at every step (and every particle), the best would be to create a DeusExMachina engine that would at each iteration generate normally distributed force and apply it. The only parameters of the engine would be subscribedBodies and some parameters of the distribution. I am not sure what is what you get from the reading every .5-3 secs.

If you need help with the implementation, let me know. A question of 15 minutes.

Vaclav