Re: Time Series Forcing implementation in python

I have consulted with a colleague, we do not think that generating
normally distributed forces would work well for this application.  Also,
I found that we have another data set that is linearly interpreted with
a constant time step of about 4ms.  The forces applied on each particle
should different at a given time step.  Could this time series be
directly fed into yade?

Thank you,

Roger
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
rbarnold (https://launchpad.net/~rbarnold12)