From: yade-users-bounces+fchen3=utk.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of MarcoDottor
Sent: Mon 3/23/2009 11:57 AM
To: yade-users
Subject: [Yade-users] Yade on AIX cluster

Hello,

 I'm trying to install Yade an an AIX IBM cluster but there are problems
in compiling boost libraries in this system.
Someone already tryed to install Yade on such platform and could give ma
an advice?

Thank you
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MarcoDottor (https://launchpad.net/~marcodottor)