Re: Sheltering Implementation (force reduction based on relative position)

Hello All!

I need to simulate mining rocks with possibility its destruction.
Can YADE lattice model be suitable for that? I can code C++ so I can add my
code.

Thank you

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen /  С наилучшими пожеланиями

Anton Gladkyy