Re: Parameters in XML file

In se3 are respectively stored : the three coordinates of the center of the body, then the four members of the quaternion accounting for its orientation. But in my version of Yade (quite not up to date...) I never saw letters.

Jerome

Anton Gladky a écrit :
Hello!
I have a question. I was trying to find an answer, but with no success. I have a string in XML-file, like this:

<physicalParameters _className_="BodyMacroParameters" se3="{XXX YYY ZZZ WWW EEE RRR TTT}" refSe3="{0 0 0 1 0 0 0}" .....

where can I find parameters, indicated by large letters?

Thank you

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen /  С наилучшими пожеланиями

Anton Gladkyy