Re: Simulation model

There is a new function for utils. Would like you to ask to check and commit
it.  I know, that you dont like this style, but I was trying to do it by
your way with no success: difficult to get indexes of Z-axis array.

Thank you

[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen
[RUS] С наилучшими пожеланиями