Re: YADE documentation

The idea behind my proposal is to design a new structure for yade documentation. I know also that the current wiki contains a large quantity of documentation thanks to contributors. But honestly it is not very easy to find some information (this is NOT a criticism because I am very pleased to be able to access the informations contained in the wiki).

So I began this adventure in the hope that WE will find a nice design.
Here is a draft proposal of the doc structure: http://yade.wikidot.com

VR