Re: [Yade-dev] YADE documentation

> The idea behind my proposal is to design a new structure for yade
> documentation.
> I know also that the current wiki contains a large quantity of
> documentation thanks to contributors.
> But honestly it is not very easy to find some information (this is NOT
> a criticism because I am very pleased to be able to access the
> informations contained in the wiki).

> So I began this adventure in the hope that WE will find a nice design.
> Here is a draft proposal of the doc structure: http://yade.wikidot.com

This mail didn't get through due to technical issues at launchpad today.
I post it just for completeness. Thanks for your effors, let's hope
there will be something coming from that :-)

===

Thanks for your proposition. I would prefer to have some content ready
before designing. There has been too much designing (in yade) of things
that never see the light or world (like new class names, coding
conventions, fem models) in yade and I am a bit suspicious about that.
Are there some obstacles for people adding pages now? Likewise, we have
bug tracker at launchpad, how many people use it?

I started (a few months ago) to create some pages that show how to do
this or that in python (http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/ScriptParametricStudy
or http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/PythonPlotting ). Janek pointed me once to
sawfish wiki, where they have nice scripts section
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Scripts - something like that could be
useful.