Re: Compilation of SVN using scons always re-compiles everything

Hi, Anton Gladky:

Thanks for the reply, but it does not seem to work, it still re-compiles everything. What I did is add a line

version='something_to_add' //is this correct???

to the file: trunk/scons.current-profile //this file is empty when I first download

or I should change the "something_to_add" to the version number like version='svn1940'? or I should pass this parameter direct to scons?

Thanks in advance!

Feng Chen
Geotechnical Engineer
HNTB Federal