Re: Compilation of SVN using scons always re-compiles everything

2009/8/14 Chen, Feng <fchen3@xxxxxxx>

>  Hi, Anton Gladky:
>
> Thanks for the reply, but it does not seem to work, it still re-compiles
> everything. What I did is add a line
>
> version='something_to_add' //is this correct???
>
> to the file: trunk/scons.current-profile //this file is empty when I first
> download

scons.profile-default
This file should contain the string:
         version='something_to_add'

> or I should change the "something_to_add" to the version number like
> version='svn1940'?

You can give any name. I use, for example,
   version = 'current'
or
   version = 'new_build'

It does not really matter

> or I should pass this parameter direct to scons?

You can pass this parameter directly to scons. in this case you dont need to
edit  scons.profile-default: it will be automatically added there.

[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen
[RUS] С наилучшими пожеланиями
[UKR] З найкращими побажаннями