Re: What should I know to start YADE using/programming

Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
Never heard of Matlab, where can I download it? ;-)
For those, like me, who find interest to deal with record files, it exists a free-clone of Matlab : Octave, you can download at http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html. I never used it but I was told that you can use with it exactly the same routines as with Matlab. Maybe all of you know it, but maybe not.
Thank you for the information about matplotlib.

Why should material researchers care about Omega or shared_ptr or boost?
Something I always wonder... ;-)

Jerome