Re: Starting a new project on rock slope stability

Hi Luc,

The CohesiveFrictional contact law is very general, it includes normal, shear, bending, and torsion components (bending and torsion are purely elastic for now, it is no big deal to add a threshold for failure). You could start with this law and add missing features, or perhaps derive a new law from this one if you need much more sophistications.

Bruno

luc scholtes a écrit :
Hi Anton,

Thank you for your answer. So, if I understand well, the RPM is quite similar to the CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw? I don't grab all the idea. Could you please be a bit more illustrative?

  Luc