YADE Playback function

Hi Janek,

We have a problem of playback function. While we finished our simulation in generator, and then play it on controller, it was all fine. The result was saved as a .xml file. Somehow we opened the player function then try to reload the .xml file, there was only the last result slice, no playback function, those buttons were faded and could not play. So here is my question:

1. How to play a simulated result in YADE player?

2. If I want to save my simulation as a movie clip or sequent frameshots, any idea or hint?

Thx for your help.

Ken

 您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/