Re: YADE Playback function

Now there are 2 options to create video from simulations:

1) examples/buldozer.py with
utils.encodeVideoFromFrames(snapshooter['savedSnapshots'],out='/tmp/buldozer.ogg',fps=30)
It creates video from the current view

2) examples/buldozerVTK.py (added in r1770) uses VTK-recorder. Creates
periodically snapshots in VTK-files. Then you can use the Paraview to render
the video or any other VTK software.

But you should understand, that it is only the video. No other parameters.

Anton Gladkyy