Fwd:Contact detection

Looking at some references included in your papers on YADE (see Zhao et altri ”Three-dimensional discrete
element simulation for granular materials") I see that it has been presented an algorithm called TLS that as first step implements a neighbor search algorithm and only after that checks for potential contact detections between particles using bounding volumes (exaclty what I meant in my first email). It is said the order of such algorithm is of O(N).
Do you think that this method could be a good idea for YADE? It could be seen as an additional part to the actual one.

Cheers,

Chiara