Re: clumps

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:51:13 +0100)

> Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:02:27 +0100)
>

> > > For sphere you don't need to rotate inertia matrix. It is symmetric
> > > in all directions.
> >
> > Yes, but it is not rotated for other bodies either (boxes, clumps,
> > <cough> tetrahedra).
>
> yes... problem is bigger.
>
> Currently the inertia matrix is a .... vector!
>
> This vector is just a diagonal of that matrix. Did the time come to fix that?

Oh, BTW, if we use a function call setInertia in that new class State,
then fixing that problem will be much simpler, because internally we
will store this as a matrix, but the function setInertia will have
two prototypes: one that accepts a 3dvector, another that accepts a
matrix :))