From: gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:43:19 +0100
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-users] help with error debug

https://yade.hmg.inpg.fr/index.php/Quick_Bazaar_tutorial

bzr st shows which files are changed by you.
bzr diff shows diffs, what you have done.

You can make changes directly in yade-trunk directory.

Anton Gladkyy

2009/12/1 boon chiaweng <booncw@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a part where I work on (a lot of trash, cuz i'm a beginner testing).  And the other part where I've downloaded from Bazaar, which is also where I commit.

Q1.  So, all of you only have on yade file?  How do you make sure your non-functional files don't infect the ones in bazaar?  And how do you make sure the new changes in Bazaar don't clash with yours?

Q2.  I typed bzr log, and all I see is Oliver's 2005 changes.  How do I track the recent changes using the command line?

Q3.  What do you recommend as to how i work with yade & bazaar?  I'm a total beginner.

Please help me,

CWBoon