Re: How to use constitutive laws in Python scripts

>2 - I tried to do the same simulation with different Laws (see the script), but unfortunately, only the elactic ones works. I suspect that the possible interaction between spheres and facets is at the origin of the problem... >Probably wrong, but here it comes to my third question...

Think u've forgotten to include the script in the email.  I think  Spheres Contact Geometry(SCG) doesn't yet support sphere-facet?  Dem3DofGeom does support sphere-facet.  So there is a choice between using ef2_Spheres_Elastic_Elastic (using SCG) and Law2_Dem3Dof_Elastic_Elastic (using Dem3Dof), both of which are in ElasticContactLaw.cpp.

Regards,

CWBoon

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop