Re: From Blender2YADE

>> STL importer is half-worked now: interactions are fine, but displaying
>> strange. I can not understand what was happening.
>>

> Vaclav, why reset the body id in _commonBodySetup() (utils.py:91)?

It was to detect whether the body has been already added to some
container. Bu I think it would be OK to remove since yesterday I change
id(ID_NONE) in Body initializers.

BTW it would be good to change the STL import code in such way that it
just returns list of bodies (instead of adding them directly), just like
the other importers. What is the problem with that?