IntSphere2IntSphere4SCG

Hi,

Q1.  Vector3r shift2 and bool force have been added to InteractingSphere2InteractingSphere4SpheresContactGeometry, and are used as follows:

     Vector3r normal=(se32.position+shift2)-se31.position;

     if (penetrationDepthSq>0 || c->isReal() || force){...................}

Both of these variables are not initialized?  Can someone explain to me why are we shifting the position to calculate the Normal?  And why are we using another boolean called 'force'?

Q2. How does go and goReverse work?  goReverse is absent in other similar classes.

Yours,

CWBoon

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Follow ups