Re: TriaxialTest : facetWalls and boxWalls

Hi Bruno, I've been always using the default (box).  And, if YADE hangs, I just click on 'x', and leave it there, while I do other things.  After a little while, there will be a small window saying that it's not responding, after which I can click on "Force Quit".

Yours,
CWBoon