How to display the force network

Hi,

I see this in Dem3DofGeom_Spheres_Spheres:

            GLUtils::GLDrawArrow(contPt,contPt+ss->normal*.5*ss->refLength); // normal of the contact

When I activate FacetWalls, TriaxialTest automatically uses Dem3DofGeom.  Then, I've tried playing around with the Display option in the simulation controller, but the display doesn't seem to feature the force network.  Can someone advise me how do I activate this sort of beautiful display?

P.S. the lastest release is not working. . . i've replied to the thread.

Yours,

CWBoon

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Follow ups