A basic question

Hello,

I have just looked through YADE, and it looks to be a very powerful tool. However, before "taking the plunge", I would like to ask a few questions (I agreee they might look a bit silly :-) ):

(1) I noticed that examples folder of the yade-0.20.0 download has a few .stl files. I would like to know if the code handles sphere to triangle collisions?...or is any arbitrary body "packed" with sphere?

(2) Is it possible to give prescribed motion to any body, especially an arbitrary shaped body imported from an STL file?

Thanks!

Abhishek Basak

Follow ups