R: [Fwd: Re: Saving/Reloadind]

Thanks all for giving me instructions on how to save/reload analysis (thanks
Jerome for the link with some examples).
One question: say that I reload a triaxial and then I change with python a
value of a particular parameter inside an engine, and say that this variable
would influence only the triaxial phase (say epsilonMax). Well, since all the
engines are run at each iteration, what actually happens? I mean, the
simulation starts again from which point exactly?
Sorry, probably I haven't got how to set up "checkpoints".

If I use in c++ something like Omega::instance().stopSimulationLoop(), I know
where I stop the simulation but what if I want to reload it and carry forward?
What in c++, I mean.

cheers, Chiara