R: Re: Damping/Porosity

I didn't test it too much, it was just a try. Anyway I understood that to me the effect of friction is much more sensitive than that of damping.
Actually, as expected, I also tryed to block the particle rotations and repeting the test I have got a completly different result in terms of stresses. Moreover doing that I got the porosity I wanted in my case (since I am doing some comparisons with other results).
Chiara