R: Re: Gravity

Hi Bruno,
actually I would like to test the effect of gravity on the porosity. Basically, after the expansion, I would like to apply the gravity (let's say gradually), to the sample. How can I do that using the Triaxial code? I don't need to perform the Triaxial itself, it would be just a test only with the gravity but I want to use the expansion method contained in the Triaxial to generate the sample. Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot, Chiara
[BTW, I am actually replying to the list, I didn't realize this problem with my mails. If I do as I am doing now (with this last email) there is still a problem? Please let me know.]