Re: R: Re: Gravity

> [BTW, I am actually replying to the list, I didn't realize this
> problem with my mails. If I do as I am doing now (with this last
> email) there is still a problem? Please let me know.]
Same for me (evolution). If you do reply to message or reply to list,
the mail client should normally quote message id it replies to. For
instance, your message I am replying to contains (if you look at message
source):

and Bruno's mail contains then

so the mail client is able to see the thread sequence.

What is your mailer, anyway? It doesn't set the User-Agent header, as
most mailers do (e.g. Bruno has "User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.23
(X11/20090817)").

Vaclav