Re: DEM for a Rotating Cylinder

Yes, you definitely can.

I couple weeks ago we had added facetCylinder() function. You can find an
example in ./sripts/test/regular-sphere-pack.py
Documentation is in progress now. You can find some info on wiki, also:

▶ c++ reference: https://www.yade-dem.org/doxygen/
▶ python reference: https://www.yade-dem.org/epydoc/
▶ manual: https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/ (in progress, not yet complete)

PS Use the latest BZR version. As the function, you need. is not in a last
release, only in development trunk.

Anton Gladkyy