Re: DEM for a Rotating Cylinder

Just to confirm Anton's words, you can find this video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUv26xlh89I&feature=channel

which should apply to your research. The corresponding script (mill.py) can
be found in the /yade/examples directory in the bzr sources files. Have a
look to https://yade-dem.org/sphinx/basics.html# for some basics.

Regards

   Luc