how to run the example files?

Dear YADE group,

I am finally able to compile and run yade (from the latest bzr source) on
OpenSUSE.  When I started yade ($HOME/YADE/bin/yade-trunk in my case), I did
not see any pre-processor windown, only in terminal like,

[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view, F10 both,
F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]
Yade [1]:
-----------------

I would like to run the examples in the examples folder.  So, I entered the
rod_penetration folder and typed:

yade-trunk model.py

but, got errors below.  What could be the reasons of the error?

What is the proper way to run the examples?

If I have a *.xml file, how do I run it?  Is it yade-trunk /path/*.xml?
But, I tried to copy the scene.xml (from 0.20-2 that I ran) to a new
computer, and got errors.

Thanks!

Pei-Ying

Follow ups