Re: how to run the example files?

Hi,

Forgot to attach the error message.  Here it go!

But, I am able to run the buldozer.py example without any problem.

Pei-Ying
--------------
khsieh@tarrytown:~/yade-source/yade/examples/rod_penetration> yade-trunk
model.py

Welcome to Yade
bzr2064

FIXME: class CSPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet

FIXME: class CapillaryPressureEngine does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet

FIXME: class CapillaryRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet

FIXME: class CapillaryStressRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet

FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalContactInteraction does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet
FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet

FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalMat does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet

FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalRelationships does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet
FIXME: class CohesiveTriaxialTest does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet

FIXME: class ContactStressRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class HydraulicForceEngine does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Ip2_BMP_BMP_CSPhys does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Ip2_MomentMat_MomentMat_MomentPhys does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class
Ip2_SimleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticPhys does
not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Law2_Dem3Dof_CSPhys_CundallStrack does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Law2_SCG_MomentPhys_CohesionlessMomentRotation does not
register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Law2_Spheres_Viscoelastic_SimpleViscoelastic does not register
with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class MomentPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class PositionOrientationRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class ResetRandomPosition does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class SimpleElasticRelationshipsWater does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class SimpleViscoelasticMat does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class SimpleViscoelasticPhys does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialCompressionEngine does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialStateRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialStressController does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialTest does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet
FIXME: class TriaxialTestWater does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `euayss'
TCP info provider on localhost:21000
Running script model.py
/home/khsieh/YADE/lib/yade-trunk/py/yade/utils.py:576: DeprecationWarning:
Function utils.import_stl_geometry is deprecated, use yade.import.stl
instead.
  _deprecatedUtilsFunction('import_stl_geometry','yade.import.stl')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/khsieh/YADE/bin/yade-trunk", line 106, in <module>
    execfile(args[0])
  File "model.py", line 20, in <module>
    rod =
utils.import_stl_geometry('rod-'+mesh+'.stl',wire=True,young=Young,poisson=Poisson)
  File "/home/khsieh/YADE/lib/yade-trunk/py/yade/utils.py", line 578, in
import_stl_geometry
    return yade.ymport.stl(*args,**kw)
TypeError: stl() got an unexpected keyword argument 'young'
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view, F10 both,
F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]