Re: Damping shear direction

Hi, Chiara!

Recently I have got some problems with damping in shear directions, but I
don't know the reason.

When my RockPM had only normal forces, it worked normally. When I added
shear forces, bodies started to "hang" in the air. If I reduce dampingCoef,
it become better, but too low dampingCoef brings other problems.

I use only NewtonIntegrator for damping purposes, so I have to check it
there.

Anton Gladkyy