Re: [Yade-dev] π=2 ?! (Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys)

Actually I defined the normal stiffness as secant and the shear one as tangent. This because I was following PFC manual. But I see it is better to get both stiffnesses as tangent (I will modify it). So once I do that I can just pass those values to the GST, right?
GST will read kn/ks automaticaly. But be carefull, I'm not sure tangent stiffness is the best way for computing the force itself, it introduces approximations. The best would be to use an exact relation fn(un) for the force, like in PFC, and define the derivatives (and call them "kn/ks") for use in GST.

Bruno