Re: how can I simulate plane of glass

> I want to simulate fracture behaviour of glass.
> 1- How can I apply the constraint on it's  edges? with
> body.isDynamic=False?
UniaxialStrainer, if you need just uniaxial tension/compression; that
really depends on what kind of condition you need to apply.
> 2- With Cpm material and interaction physic and law, I can model the
> glass? if no, with which law I can?
Cpm classes are for concrete and I would think (by intuition) that glass
should brittle failure, whereas concrete is somewhat ductile. Do you
have formulation for particle glass model? Then we might help you
better. It is quite probable that writing special law for glass will be
the right way.
> 3- If I want have Kn, Ks constant during simulation how can I give my
> values? should be written a new class?
Depends on the law you use. (To my knowledge, all current laws keep
constant stiffnesses of interactions.)