WARNING for "uniaxialEpsilonCurr" users

Hello all,

Emanuele noticed that "uniaxialEpsilonCurr" was not giving the expected value currently. I'm not sure who/why introduced this attribute. It was just a reference to strain[1], I overlooked that when I moved to the new attributes declaration and declared it as a Real, that was obviously never updated... References are more difficult to handle with the current registration method, and this one is really useless. I will remove it, sorry (not commited yet). You can replace safely "uniaxialEpsilonCurr" by "strain[1]" everywhere in cpp and python code.

Bruno

--
Bruno Chareyre

Follow ups