Interaction at distance

Hi Vaclav,
I see in Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom that part of the condition we create a
ScGeom instance is:
penetrationDepthSq>0 || c->isReal()
Is this condition accessed only for potential interactions previously
created? I mean, potential interactions are created because overlap occurs
between bounding boxes, right? So has this class the power to create the
interaction alghough no potential one exists?

I need a distance of separation (that will depend on various parameters)
between particles for the creation of the interaction. Should I derive a new
Ig2 for sphere-sphere interaction? Now I see that there is a detection
factor that would do something similar but I need something just a little
more complicated.

Thanks so much, Chiara

Follow ups