Re: problem in running a script

You hit a real bug that was introduced few weeks back (no-one was, as it
seems, using TranslationEngine since then), sorry. I fixed that in
r2126.

> when I run it, the program become close.
> the message in the terminal:
> terminate called without an active exception
> Aborted
For such cases, you should have the debugging version at hand. Then you
will get much more information at crash.

Concerning your script:

>    if bodyPosition[0]==rSphere
This might not work, float comparison must be fuzzy. Use something like
abs((pos[0]-rSphere)/rSphere)<0.01 or such.

> yade.wrapper.Bo1_Sphere_Aabb.aabbEnlargeFactor=1.05
This will not be effective, aabbEnlargeFactor is not a static property.
You have to say Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(aabbEnlargeFactor=1.05) when you
instantiate the class, i.e.

  O.engines=[...,Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(aabbEnlargeFactor=1.05),...]

> O.initializers=[
>         BoundDispatcher([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()])
> ]
You don't need initializers at all.