[yade-users] uniaxial test on cubic sample

Hi (Vaclav?),

I am wondering if we can use the uniaxial strainer on cubic sample (the
answer is probably yes). As far as I understood, uniaxialStrainer needs
attributes (posIds, negIds, axis) from uniaxialTestFeatures to work. But, I
did not get how these variables can be computed for a cubic sample
(uniaxialTestFeatures seems to be OK only for sample with a predominating
length). The alternative would be to identify the uniaxial features
depending only on the axis of the sollicitation, but I am still not very
clear about that.

Do you have any advice to do so?

Thanks for your help

  Luc