Re: walls of the triaxial test

Luc Sibille a écrit :
I just would like to obtain a confirmation: walls composing the box of the triaxial test are "particles" as the spheres composing the sample, they just have the shape of a parallelepiped? I mean if I fix these walls as dynamic bodies, they will move according to the second-Newton's law?

Hello Luc. Before other answers, I would say "Yes".
But I guess you have to consider the fact, for example, that boxes can not interact between each other (http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00266.html). Which may be annoying if you want the walls to behave like real "particles"

Jérôme