Re: walls of the triaxial test

Yes. But for now, they can have funny features, like mass=0 and such, if you use TT preprocessor. I don't guarantee immediate result, but it should give the dynamic behavior of of a parallelepiped if you check a few details. Jerome mentionned that there are no box-box interaction, there could be problems with contacts on the edges and vertices as well, according to Vaclav, but this is probably not what you need?

Bruno

Luc Sibille a écrit :
Hi all,

I just would like to obtain a confirmation: walls composing the box of the triaxial test are "particles" as the spheres composing the sample, they just have the shape of a parallelepiped? I mean if I fix these walls as dynamic bodies, they will move according to the second-Newton's law?

Best, Luc

--
Bruno Chareyre