Re: Python documentation : yade-epydoc

You need to install python-epydoc package. But I doubt the script will
really generate docs, as we moved away from epydoc to sphinx.
In fact after installing this package, it still does not work. That's what yade answered to me after the launch of the script :

yade-trunk: error: Error reading config file yade-epydoc.conf:
   [Errno 2] Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type: 'yade-epydoc.conf'
pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception
Abandon

Just a problem of path indeed... For information I managed to generate the epydoc finally.