Re: model moving wheel load

Hi,

What you definitely can do is to create your "wheel" from facets. Also you
can give a rotation and movement to these elements.
Also you can measure, what force is acting to your wheel.

There is no direct function which allow you to apply vertical force to
facets. But you can try to do it.
Moving sphere, I think, is also possible. And it will, probably, work better
than "facet wheel" as it can have an inertia.

Have a luck.

Anton Gladkyy