TranslationEngine Vs JumpChangeSe3

Hi Vaclav,

I am doing a comparison between TranslationEngine and JumpChangeSe3.

I see that using JumpChangeSe3, setting velocities (as I am using ScGeom),
and setting the displacement it works fine. What I note is that in this way
I am not using NewtonIntegrator at all as bodies are non dynamic, so that
the ball I am forcing the displacement on is not affected by the force
reaction at contact.

I then tried to see what happens if I use TranslationEngine. In such case I
can still run the simulation havin non dynamic bodies (and I get the same
result as above). My question is: in this second case, if I set the body I
am forcing to move as dynamic, am I considering twice the applied
displacement since I am also calling NewtonIntegrator?

Thanks a lot,
Chiara

Follow ups