Re: python contact laws

I'm not Vaclav, but it doesn't sound like a pure "python©" question. Modifying the xml or using python raises the same questions : will the new law accept the old IPhys and IGeom? If yes, you just have to change the functor in interaction dispatcher (manualy in the file, or with python).
If not, mmmh... it will be more difficult...

Bruno

Hi Vaclav,

I have this problem I would like to solve it in python. I want to run a simulation (say 10 iterations) and then I want to reload the same one but using a different contact law. How can I do that? Should I modify the html file or can I do directly using python?

Thanks a lot, Chiara

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43